AOSP stands for Android Open Source Project that makes your desire stock ROM to own a Pixel smartphone a truth. The following custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 10 is packed with many customizations and features.
So sit back and give it the required time to backup Android apps on your non-rooted Android phone. The other way is to backup Android photos and videos is by manually copying them over to your PC. This may require a bit of effort but is worthwhile if you’re not willing to buy extra storage for your account. All you need to do is connect your device to the PC in MTP mode and manually copy the content to the PC.
- This will also remove all third-party apps and various tweaks that you earlier had.
- The ROM boasts a clean and minimal UI, along with feature improvements.
- Stock Firmware process will affect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro phone data like images, videos, and files.
- Download the MIUI 12 ROM for Mi Note 10 and install it using TWRP custom recovery.
This is necessary as implementing such complicated flashing is risky and may increase the possibility of soft bricking your phone. Besides, I always recommend our all Android users make a complete backup of their custom/stock firmware before executing any flashing process. Backing up installed applications and their data could be easily carried over on rooted and non-rooted devices.
- This product’s PDA version is G990USQS4DVL1 and the Android version is T(Android 13).
- Click on the ‘CP’ button, choose the CP file inside your extracted firmware folder.
- The developers of this OS prioritized customizability, reliability, and performance; thus, you’ll enjoy a perfect experience using this OS.
The developers also offer a “Plus” variant of the ROM, which features a handful of extra customization options that aren’t present in the basic distribution. Truth be told, the LineageOS project doesn’t really need an introduction at this point. On this page, we have managed to share the No.1 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) for all No.1 smartphones and tablets. Before carrying out to back up Android ROM to PC, it is essential to root your Android device. Next is the biggest name in the custom ROM scene – LineageOS.